Sunday, April 19, 2015

An opportunity to serve.

I have a new adventure in my life personal life.  As most of you know, I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.  I was recently asked to serve as a counselor to our new Stake President, the ecclesiastical leader of our church in the St. Louis region covering 8 different congregations.  I am excited for the challenge.  For those who may be interested, I felt impressed to share my feelingss about the process on my personal blog page, My Fuller Feelings.

This will not replace my occupation as your physician.  I will continue to work full time and plan to do so for many more years to come.  I am grateful for the team I have in place now to help do that job even better than before.  Please let me know if you have any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment